Why A Goat?

Monday, March 19, 2007

Mystery Man called out for a blog-a-thon throwdown. During the weekend of March 30 - April 1 we're all supposed to post our favorite script on our own blogs along with an article about why we like it so much. I hope it's okay to use the same artwork he did. It makes it kind of thematic.

I downloaded two versions of the script for my favorite movie, but I can already tell it went through a lot of re-writes on its way to the screen. The versions I have might not actually be good screenplays, so that gives me a hint for the article.

I'd also like to give a quick shout-out to Mark Heinsoo, who has posted comments on both my blog and Carl's blog. He's a very active Triggerstreet member and a great guy.

Hopefully in the next few days I'll post a longer story about the progress on the screenplay I'm writing for my director. It's back to the horror story.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A quick shout-out to you, too, Mim. I mean, a quick SHOUT-OUT TO YOU, TOO, MIM. :-)

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oops, that last message was obviously from me, Mark. Cheers!

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger Carl S said…

    What are the chances of two bloggers picking the same script? Should be fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home